Location: Company Head Office in Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK
Tertiary Minerals plc is an AIM-traded mineral exploration and development company whose strategic focus is on energy transition metals. The Company’s projects are located in stable and democratic, geologically prospective, mining-friendly jurisdictions. Tertiary’s current principal activities are the discovery and development of mineral resources in Nevada and in Zambia.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Exploration Manager/Director to join our team in Cheshire, UK.
You will have experience at all stages of exploration from project generation to resource definition, as well as the commercial aspects of mineral exploration and joint venture management. You will be financially literate and proficient in the preparation and control of budgets and have a minimum degree level qualification and a proven track record in the mining industry.
Reporting to the Executive Chairman and the Board, this is a rare career development opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to play a pivotal role in the Company’s development.
The position is based in the Cheshire office and will involve overseas travel. Salary, Board position and incentive package are negotiable, commensurate with experience.
- Manage all project exploration and development;
- Develop, control and report project budgets and timetables;
- Develop and deliver strategies to control project costs and timeframes;
- Develop and deliver strategies for project financing when appropriate;
- Lead, manage and execute community I stakeholder consultation processes and government relations;
- Instigate and manage contractual arrangements with suppliers, contractors and joint venture partners;
- Build, lead, manage and motivate a project delivery team when appropriate;
- Generate new projects for the Company;
- Prepare Board papers, manage and attend Board meetings;
- Manage, attend and present at all shareholder meetings;
- Draft and sign off on regulatory and other news releases as required;
- Present to and represent the Company at various industry and investor forums and meetings with other brokers and investors; and
- Develop, manage and ensure compliance with Company policies on health and safety, ant-corruption, share dealing, corporate governance, CSR etc. as appropriate to the jurisdictions in which the Company operates.
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work autonomously and on own initiative;
- Flexible and self-motivated with a very proactive approach;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels; and
- Good IT and research skills.
- Minimum Degree Level Qualification in geology or mining discipline;
- Full UK driving license (or be capable of being obtained immediately);
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- Hold a valid passport allowing them to travel worldwide;
- Level of good health and physical fitness that is appropriate to the tasks involved in the job; and
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of Microsoft office packages.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com